Mindful Stress Management Coaching and Consulting
When you feel stressed, worried, and burned out how do you cope? You ignore it and tell yourself, “I can handle it”. The fact is you may think you’re handling it, but your body will tell you different, if not immediately, eventually.
If you consider yourself a leader, you are the authority and are most times responsible for people other than yourself. Their problems become your problems — work and private life do not exist separately. It flows between and overlaps with the professional and personal life no matter how you slice it. If you think differently, you are in denial, fooling no one but yourself.
When the success of a business or project rests on your ability to deliver or keeping up with family responsibilities, you have a higher risk of stress and anxiety entering your life.
- If you are having the following Emotions and Feelings you are stressed — Anxious, Depressed, Unhappy, Moody, Irritable, Anger, Overwhelmed, Loneliness, or Isolation.
- If you are having the following Mental Issues, you are stressed — Forgetfulness, Lack of Mental Clarity, Poor Judgement, Always Negative of self or others.
- If you are having the following Physical Symptoms you are stressed — Aches and Pains, Nausea, Dizziness, Chest Pain, Rapid Heart Rate, Loss of Sex Drive, Frequent Colds, constant Elevated Blood Pressure.
- And Abnormal Behaviors you are stressed — Overeating, Rigid Eating, Not eating enough, Over-exercising, Overworking, Not Enough Sleep, Too much Sleep, Withdrawing from others, Procrastinating or Neglecting responsibilities, Numbing yourself using Alcohol, Cigarettes, or Drugs to relax.
A Mindful Stress Management Coaching or Consultation Session is a great way to gain insight, clarity and solutions.
Even the most strong, determined and well-meaning person sometimes need support. Life changes are easier when you learn how to tap into the internal resources that we all have.
A less stressed life is reachable when you learn how to deal with the things life throws at you. You can talk about your stressors and how best to put a plan in place to reverse the harm to your health and well- being with someone who can strategize and offer you solutions to unhealthy behaviors that are totally changeable.
Don’t allow doubt or fear to prevent you from taking charge of your well being.
One-on-One Coaching Sessions
- 2 60-Minute Sessions per Month
- 3 20-Minute Laser Sessions per Month
- Access to Recordings
- Unlimited emails up to 30 days after last session
- Access to Exclusive Mindful Soul Success Group with a Forum, coaching and other resources.
2 Ways to Invest in Yourself
1) One Payment of $350 per Month
Investment $249 per Session
What People are Saying…
Ramenia says, “I never really gave much thought to the importance of self-care, until I myself was faced with an unexpected medical emergency. With Theresa’s help, I’m learning to focus more on my own well being. Restructuring my thought pattern and actions when it comes to handling my life and family. Making both my mental and physical health a priority more often. Thank you Theresa!”
Victoria says, “Having been on this journey with you, the journey involving caregiving and taking care of yourself. It has allowed me to take the time to recognize that I truly needed to take care of myself if I wanted to be a good caregiver. Little things that you don’t even realize that you say to me, has allowed me to set healthy boundaries for myself. To lovingly say no, I need to look out for me because I won’t be here to help you if I don’t take care of me first. It’s been a blessing, a true blessing, and I am very grateful to you.”
Ella says, “I had to put a stop to my career to move back home and take care of my mother. Being the only daughter, I felt I had to do this. After all this is Mama! After a couple of years, I found that I had totally lost myself in caregiving and was burned out. Taking Theresa’s suggestions to heart, I was able to make changes that included doing things to relieve guilt and stress. I am so grateful that Theresa is following her passion to help caregivers. Her expertise and skills are so needed.”
Karen says, “I just wanted to share that I had an awesome connection with Theresa Cloud Eagle Nelson. She reminded me of some key things that I should do to better myself. I will begin to use some of her suggestions immediately. Awesome!”