Eat What You Love
Does any of this feel familiar to you?
- You are eating more than usual.
- You reward yourself by eating.
- You eat when you’re bored.
- You eat when you’re sad or happy.
- Your eating is out of control, can’t stop.
- You use emotionally charged words to describe food and eating.
- You want to keep eating even when you are full.
- You are always thinking of food.
- When you’re standing in front of the refrigerator with the door open looking for something to eat.
- When you find the cookie or chip bag is empty when you’re finished watching a movie.
Emotional eating is typically a huge problem with stress as a constancy in our lives. Most people don’t even recognize that stress is driving their seemingly “hard-to-control” eating habits. Something may have happened years ago in life that has been forgotten, actually stuffed down and buried. As a result, better food choices is the last thing on your mind.
As with all of my work, this is about the power of thought, self-reflection, recognizing your true need, taking charge and living your life consciously — mindfully.
The tools you acquired along with the benefits gained from the Soul Success System™ can be applied as you continue to address the underlying emotional need, instead of using food as your crutch. In our food-abundant, diet-obsessed culture, eating is often mindless, consuming, and guilt-inducing. Being mindful when you eat disrupts the stress challenge of your emotions that come with food. A major benefit is learning to deal with stress related weight gain due to emotional eating. Eating with intention and attention is what this program will teach you: 1) Eating with the intention of caring for yourself; 2) Eating with the attention necessary for noticing and enjoying your food and its effects on your body.
You will learn that mindful eating encompasses the entire process of eating allowing your emotions and food to co-exist:
• Becoming aware of your physical and emotional cues
• Recognizing what your non-hunger triggers for eating are
• Understanding and learning to get your needs met in more effective ways than eating
• Choosing food for nourishment and enjoyment
• Eating for optimal satisfaction and fullness
• Using the fuel (food) you’ve eaten to live the vibrant life you crave
Working from the inside out, this broad approach makes mindful eating a powerful tool for reinforcing a healthier, happier relationship with food.
No, it is NOT a “fad diet” that controls, but it is a way of being in charge of your actions by listening to your forgotten body signals — encouraging you to Think, Nourish and Live!
The Program Includes:
- 8 Weekly Workshops
- The award-winning “Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat” Book
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program Workbook and Awareness Journal
- Password access to www.AmIHungry.net
- Support tools:
- Daily Mindful Moment
- Weekly Workshop Summary
To Participate in our FREE Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly Workshop fill out the form below:
Are you interested in Training with Am I Hungry? Click Here